• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

new puppy!

Ansley

puppy-hazels.jpg

puppy-maxis.jpg

so i get to choose a blen boy next week.
Im leaning towards the one on the green blanket-but ill wait to meet them!

They all have quite cook markings- the one tri looks like he has a square shaped mark on his back!

Uhhhh - how sweet they are - lovely little saussages! I want to hug, pleeease!

Last edited:
Lovely pups,they look around the same age from when we chose Mollie,i chose her as i loved the spot on her head and she was the only one with it on.
Loving the tri with the square marking.Id chose the blen on the pink blanket but thats cos i love the brown markings lol,my next cab will be a blen
xxx

Ah!! Are they all from the same litter or are they 2 different litters? Very nice pups indeed! Don't envy you having to choose from them, they are all lovely! :lotsaluv: Keep us posted won't you? (I know! Daft Question! :lol:)

Awww! They are so cute.:lotsaluv: They are just sooo sweet. Bet you can't wait eh? They are all so lovely.:)

Back