PDA

View Full Version : Just an introduction

susant14
19th September 2007, 03:25 AM
:)Hi..Just want to say I just joined this site, and am so glad to find out about it. So much info I wish I would have had sooner. My name is Susan and I have 4 dogs. My baby is a "ruby cavalier" which I adopted from South Dakota last July. His name is Brody, and he is a St. John's therapy dog. I never knew that cavaliers were sooooo sweet! I will be posting his picture as soon as I figure it out. I have had some offers to help, so I am sure it will eventually get done. Well, bye for now and I am looking forward to meeting all of you!!!!

pinkpuppy
19th September 2007, 04:18 AM
icon_welcome susant14! Hope you will be posting your baby ruby cavalier soon! :)

sarahg
19th September 2007, 05:58 AM
Hello and icon_welcome looking forward to seeing some photos of Brody.

Mycavyangels
19th September 2007, 10:34 AM
Hello icon_welcometo Cavalier talk:) would love to see :snap:of your dog :D

mrsfarmer
19th September 2007, 09:32 PM
Welcome to the site! I've been checking out breeders from SD also! Have checked one good one but also found one puppy mill! :eek: Can't trust websites alone!

Kerry and Bentley
19th September 2007, 09:44 PM
icon_welcome to the site! I'm brand new too and have found so much useful information that I feel like I'm on the site all day long :) :*bay:

Can't wait to see pictures!

Oscar's Mum
20th September 2007, 12:59 PM
:mexwav: Welcome! We've only been on here a short time too! Looking forward to seeing some pics soooon!

jcj528
20th September 2007, 01:32 PM
icon_welcome to CavalierTalk! Its great having new folks join our forum. I can't wait to see pictures of your furbaby and to hear all about him.

Sue.k
20th September 2007, 01:40 PM
icon_welcome You will find great help here :wggle:

jennifer
21st September 2007, 07:17 AM
Welcome to cav talk

coconut
21st September 2007, 08:17 AM
welcome to the board!

Caraline
22nd September 2007, 12:59 PM
Welcome aboard icon_welcome

Charleen
23rd September 2007, 02:07 AM
Susan,
It was so nice to meet you & Brody today. I am sending you that Private Message (PM) that I promised. :D

sallymum
23rd September 2007, 09:39 AM
Hi and icon_welcome

Rj Mac
23rd September 2007, 11:01 PM
Hiya, icon_welcome to the boards :thmbsup:

moonbeams
24th September 2007, 06:06 PM
I guess I should have started at the beginning, oh well, better late than never..

Hello Everyone, I have 2 Cavs, one Tri and one B&T (Rozie and Pascha), I also have two cats that live with me (both rescued) and my mum has 3 Cavs who live with her, so, quite a lot of Cavs. She has A Blenheim called Jodie, a Tri called Romeo and another Tri called Misty. (and lurking around on my friends fields is my pony, Daisy who I've had for about 14 years)

We have kept Cav's for about 18 or more years, and my first Cav was a B&T boy called Raistlin, he died a few years ago of old age (15). When my mum's dad died I bought her another, he was an absolutely stunning blenheim called Sam. He was born deaf and with a bad heart problem and sadly died at about 6 years old of a heart attack (am glad he died at home in his sleep on the rug in front of the fire and not at a vets stuck in a cage.)

My dad also had two Cavs, a ruby boy and a B&T boy called Ruff and Ready. They are both sadly gone now, the Ruby from old age and the B&T was stolen and never recovered.

So that's me, just another Cav crazy member to add themselves to your ranks :D

Cleo's Person
25th September 2007, 03:23 PM
icon_welcome to the board