PDA

View Full Version : Pair of Tris in California

BostonGirl
20th September 2007, 09:46 PM
I was looking on PetFinder the other day and found these two tris that my heart went out to. They are beautiful and have been in foster for over a year and a half. I'm sorry if these guys have been posted in the past but I thought I would give it a shot to bring some attention to them. They look like such sweet little guys who just need a home :( Here is a link to thier page: http://www.tanyasinc.org/animals/detail.php?AnimalID=57549

pinkpuppy
20th September 2007, 10:09 PM
Okay... I maybe way across the country, but I'm a borne Californian. What do you think of my chances are for applying for these two little guys??? Plus I am going home in a few weeks to visit my mum. Could bring these guys home together! Have to go and check their requirements again!

Rj Mac
20th September 2007, 10:23 PM
they are so sweet i hope they find a home together soon!:xfngr:

lisa

Kerry and Bentley
20th September 2007, 10:34 PM
Those dogs are beautiful! I hope they find a home soon!

Jay
20th September 2007, 11:14 PM
Wow, looking at the pictures at the bottom. Dr. Herndon is their cardiologist. He is wonderful. (Really cute too!) He is Monty's cardiologist. Hope they find their forever home soon. They must be pretty close to the area where I live. Unfortunately, with four cavaliers right now, my dance card is full.
J.

BostonGirl
21st September 2007, 12:28 AM
pinkpuppy - I was reading about the adoption requirements and it says they will adopt out of state if the adopter picks them up. I definately think you should go for it!!! Two is better than one afterall :razz:

pinkpuppy
21st September 2007, 12:52 AM
I am filling out the application now. Just not sure how far Phelan is and would changing the plane flight be to difficult?

Cathy T
21st September 2007, 01:51 AM
Dr. Herndon is their cardiologist. He is wonderful. (Really cute too!)

Hubba hubba!! If they are seeing Dr. Herndon they are getting great care. They've also been listed on petfinder. Last year I placed two boys together who are now 8 and 8.5 (okay, so not sibling brothers!) one of whom has sm and they are still doing fantastic. Their little sister has epilepsy. Talk about a happy family. Sure hope someone scoops these two cuties up!

pinkpuppy
21st September 2007, 03:13 AM
Okay... I just rule myself out. Though their EKGs every year would break my piggy bank. Freddie cannot be neuter and does not do well with anesthesia. He flatline the first time while Max was okay coming out of the procedure. I would have problems with marking plus it would be irresponsible for me to have a dog that is not fixed. Hope that doesn't make me a bad person. *shrugs*