• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hi

Jas

I just found this place so decided to join :D

I have a 1 1/2 year old blenheim cavalier named Jasper everyone loves him so much they all try to pinch him off me :eek:

Hello and icon_welcome to the boards!! Looking forwards to hearing more about you and Jaspar and hopefully some :snap:

Thanks for the welcome. I've been reading through the site for a while now and can see people really know their stuff here lol.

Hey there from Miami! icon_welcome to you and Jaspar. Everubody here loves pictures (hint, hint, nudge, nudge) and we can't wait to see more pictures of your little pal.

thanks for all the welcomes. I dont have too many pictures as my Usb port is broken but wen i work out how to do it I'll show them. The one I have as an avatar is him though so you can all see what his face is like from that.

icon_welcome to the board. Looking forward to hearing all bout Jasper and seeing loads of more photos when you get it sorted. !

Back