• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

FOUND: Missing Cavalier in Wisconsin- Xpost Please

Maxwell&me

Here is what I know, Written by the owner~ shes heart broken. If any of you have suggestions or are willing to call a few vet clinics Please P.M. me. This is one of the top Cavaliers in our area, and is highly ranked in the country...Please everyone Pray he makes his way back to her arms. Im Going to try and add a photo, but give me 12 hours or so I have to learn how to format an off site file to put in photobucket.

It is with a very heavy heart that I have to tell you that Simon is missing. He disappeared about 7:00PM Saturday night. XXXXX had him at Saturdays show. They left the show and returned to the kennel. XXXXX had 3 dogs with her that she put in the outside kennels between the grooming building and the training building. She went home to feed her dogs housed there, and returned in less than ½ an hour.

XXX, XXXXXXX husband, heard the 3 dogs barking, they stopped barking and then started barking again. They stopped barking and XXX thought he would check to see what the barking was about. When he got there the kennels were open and all three dogs were running free. The only one he saw was the Bedlington. He called for the Wirehair Dachshund and for Simon. XXX came back, running up the driveway. Simon was gone. We did get a report on Saturday that he had been sighted on Hwy 60 near Lily Rd, just east of the kennel. Apparently a number of cars/people stopped to try to catch him. He had crossed the hwy and was going east in the ditch along side of the hwy. We think someone caught him and has him. We walked and drove the highways and roads Sat night and Sunday with no luck, but since the report came in, we at least have some hope that if, indeed, someone has him they will turn him over to the humane society or the police/sheriff’s dept.

We have done some door-to-door searching. We have distributed lost dog posters with pictures and phone numbers, offering a reward etc. I called a local radio station that does put his sort of thing on the air, and someone was going to list it on Craig’s list Milwaukee. I don’t know what else to do. If you have any suggestions, I’m all ears.

Please add Simon to your prayers.

Oh how sad.

I'm sure she knows this but I'd make absolutely sure word and posters are out EVERYWHERE stating that reward and be generous. Most people would much rather have the money that the dog. I'd much rather have someone have him than have had hm hit by a car so hopefully he is at least safe and warm. :xfngr: he is returned as well.

Definitely call vets, pounds, shelters, radio, journalists for the local papers, put up posters, use Craigslist, put notices in area pet shops.

UPDATE:

Sent from my breeder:
Praise God who hears the prayers of the faithful!!!!!! I am happy to announce that I saw a burr covered Simon cautiously crawl into a sobbing Suzies arms at 6pm tonight while onlookers cheered!!! Suzie said to send an email and thank everyone for their love and support. Without it she doesn't know what she would do. Thanks again.
Elaine

I just want to take a minute to thank all my friends here for your thoughts, prayers and Emails. Thanks to all of you- Its one story that has a happy ending

That is terrific news. That little pup had a guardian angel with him. So glad he is safe.

What a relief to know he is safe with his family now! :)
I can only imagine how distraught they must have been.

OH I am so happy for Simon and his owners. Thank God.

You see so many lost dog flyers posted everywhere. I would be out of my mind if I lost one of my dogs.

Back