PDA

View Full Version : New Glasses!

Donna27
25th September 2007, 05:07 AM
I got my very first pair of glasses and just had to model them with my favorite accessory, Fiona! ;)

We went to Opera in the Park in San Francisco a few weeks ago (yup-dogs allowed!), so Fiona got her first 'cultural' experience...hee hee

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c305/dthoffman27/Glasses.jpg

Kerry and Bentley
25th September 2007, 05:34 AM
Donna, I didn't realize you lived in Northern California! I'm in the East Bay Area. I've never been to the Opera in the Park in SF but have thought about it before - how was it?

Love the glasses by the way - so cute!!

pinkpuppy
25th September 2007, 08:59 PM
awww... I don't know who's prettier you or Fiona! Btw were is Opera in the Park in San Francisco anyway?

Donna27
25th September 2007, 09:25 PM
awww... I don't know who's prettier you or Fiona! Btw were is Opera in the Park in San Francisco anyway?

It's in Golden Gate Park every september! It's a great event, it's the upcoming season's cast of the SF Opera rehearsing songs from this coming season for free! Everyone brings wine and a picnic and listens to opera until early afternoon. It's great!!

Donna, I didn't realize you lived in Northern California! I'm in the East Bay Area. I've never been to the Opera in the Park in SF but have thought about it before - how was it?

Kerry, I'm originally from Marin but now live up in Sacramento (but I DONT consider it my home ;) ). I'm a Bay Area girl at heart! :D What part of the East Bay are you from? Let's plan a Bay Area meet up!

sarahg
26th September 2007, 06:44 PM
Donna, the glasses really suit you, and i love the green on Fiona :luv:

Celticharmony
26th October 2007, 11:15 AM
Lovely picture of you both at the Opera. Did she not mind the noise? On the odd occasion when I turn my music up loud in the house, Max dashes to a quiet corner! Good that your dog is not so noise sensitive and perhaps has developed an ear for music into the bargain!!!

Lynn
26th October 2007, 11:42 AM
What a nice photo! The glasses look GREAT!