• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Paws in the Park

Yvonne117

Was anybody at Paws in the Park in kent on Sunday. Spoke to so many cavalier owners I was wondering if anyone was from this site. It was an excellent day out for all the family.

I was only told about it at dog training on Sunday, if I'd known I would have gone. Did anyone take pictures?

Here's something else to do.

Animal Health Trust
Gala Open Day
Sunday September 30th 2007
10.00am - 4.00pm

Come along to the Animal Health Trust at Lanwades Park, Kentford, Newmarket on September 30th and enjoy a day of fun with the whole family including the dog!
The day starts at 10.00am with a charity Dog Walk followed by the Dog Show at 12.00 noon. There will be exciting ring displays, stalls, children's activity area and much more - all the fun of the fair!
Free entry to all Full catering
To find out more visit our web site www.aht.org.uk or telephone the Fundraising Department on 08700

Sorry no pictures but what a lovely day. We got there about 11 and stayed til 4.30 it kept three kids amused age 11,13 and 14. It was at Hops Farm and price included entry to the farm we found it hard to fit everything into 1 day. Must have met about 30 cavaliers and their owners. There were many stalls, a dog dash and splash, dancing to music for dogs and loads of arena events.

Back