PDA

View Full Version : Foster spaces, Dublin area

Karlin
26th September 2007, 02:27 PM
May have an emergency situation with three cavaliers. I may be able to place them all in the same foster or may need a second or third foster, depending.

If anyone can help let me know. These are two older dogs and one young one. None of these may show up or they may all show up and if so, they will quickly need somewhere to go.

:yikes

Fiddichs
26th September 2007, 02:57 PM
Hi Karlin,

I might be able to help depending on the foster needed and the time. I have had Popsy for 3 months now and she is coming out of her shell but not sure what she would be like with other dogs...
Anyway the offer is there and we can talk about it if the need arises.
Suzanne

Karlin
26th September 2007, 03:19 PM
Usually another dog is actually a major help to bringing a rescue out of its shell. :lol:

These could come in at any time or may not come in at all so mainly I need some back-up help in case they do -- even a couple days to help me organise them more permanently would be a big help. :)

Thelly
26th September 2007, 05:37 PM
Karlin, as before, our door is always open - we'll be down 2 pups by next week :(

Fiddichs
26th September 2007, 06:06 PM
Karlin,

Thanks, I'd be happy to give it a try and you are right maybe it would help her come out of her shell.

The vet thinks she may have been attacked by other dogs when she was a stray as she is just very timid around other dogs. Its like she has never been with another dog...

Anyway even a few days, let me know how I could help.

Suzanne

Karlin
26th September 2007, 06:41 PM
Thanks all; it is a waiting game right now. :(

Thanks to the special one on the board -- you know who you are -- dealing with this situation with considerable patience. :flwr: