• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Harnesses

moonbeams

Hey folks,

I've noticed a lot of you have really nice, comfy looking harnesses on your dogs, is there an online site I can buy them from? (its the ones that have a V shaped panel on the chest)

thanks! :)

Those are Puppia harnesses, I think! Some are mesh and some are cloth.
Is this what you mean?
196603229_c19f6246e3.jpg

Try DogTrainingIreland:
http://www.dogtrainingireland.ie/shop/catalog/index.php?cPath=24

I'm going to chime in and ask...with so many types of harnesses on the market, why are Cav owners so crazy about Puppias? I think they look smashing, but I am simply wondering why that particular brand?

yes, those are the ones Cathy, thank you! :p

Debby: :) I am trying to find a nice soft harness that gives good support because some harnesses can injure or rub dogs and leave baldy bits even if they are correctly fitted.

and sorry I posted this in the incorrect forum, thought I'd clicked the shopping link before I posted..

You can get Puppias from our official trainers to the board :lol:, Dog Training Ireland in Dublin. Often they will mail things postage free for board members. You can see their shop of www.dogtrainingirealnd.ie. If you have questions on sizes PM 'TKC' on the board here, as that's Tara, one of the centre's owners.

Moonbeams, AH, now I understand! :) But in addition to that I think they look so adorable on our cavs.

Karlin, www.dogtrainingireland.ie sure is a great resource! I'm going to get baby's first Puppia at a local store (I'm in the USA), taking him in so that I know it fits, but I am going to be reading a lot on that site before baby comes home! :luv:

I'm encouraging them to get some training sheets up and some more resource material -- then I can use it too! :lol: Tara comes on now and then to answer training and behaviour questions for us.

Plus... a little birdy told me she has a 4 month cavalier with her that could become a permanant resident... :pi*no:

In which case she won't be a 'blow in' anymore, which is what it says now in her sig! She also has an 18 week old mini schnauzer named Boomer from an excellent UK breeder and already she is the most perfectly trained dog I've ever met. :lol: But she says she probably will rehome the cavalier and has a home in mind.

I will get some pics next time I am at her place.

Also DTI will have a stand at the Pet Expo in the RDS Oct 12-14 for any Dublin folks -- it sounds like a fun event and I think I might do up some flyers for Irish Cavalier Rescue.... I will be there probably all three days, doing agility demos with Jaspar. :)

Back