• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

We're making progress

Claire L

Minnie has always been terrified of anyone touching her and literally dives out of the way. It has taken me quite a while to get her to relax when I rub her but she likes to be close to me now and has even started to give me kisses :lotsaluv: Today I was grooming her and she lay down so I turned her on her side and began to gently brush her all along her back, right down to her tail and she didn't jump up to run away :w**h**:she looked so relaxed and calm, it was a real breakthrough and SUCH a wonderful feeling for me. She is finally beginning to realise that there are healing hands and she is now safe.

:jump::rah::jump:

It is great when they show a little joy at your hands brushing them instead of running and hideing good on you
Sam did something today he was chasing his tail and playing
---Aileen and the gang (Barney--Jazzie---Sam)

That is a real turning point, not only means she trusts you but she knows you are in charge which is good as she can relax.

Back