• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

"Teenager" in the house!

Crittercall

We don't remember the exact date, but since it is the end of September (and that's the right month) we had a little party to celebrate Wallis's birthday. She's 13 now - officially a teenager!

Here's a picture of her enjoying her doggie yogurt as Tibby looks on:

Wallissbday-WT005-b.jpg

I bought new food dishes tonight and they came in a set of two bowls w/one toy (so I bought 4 dishes and 2 toys). Sasha and Roxie are the only ones in the house who really like toys so that was fine. Guess who took one of the toys from my hand and went under the table with it? It's her birthday so I couldn't say anything!

:pi*no::hppybdy:HAPPY BIRTHDAY WALLIS:hppybdy::pi*no:

13 years young :w*w: Have a fantastic day!! :lotsaluv:

omg!!! I Nearly missed this:eek:

Wallis, you are a beautiful :lotsaluv: beautiful :lotsaluv:girl and I just love to see your pics on here.
:hppybdy:
:jmp2: Happy 13th Nirthday :jmp2:

I nearly missed it too -- :w*w: that is amazing that she has made her teens! A special age for any cavalier. :) Hope you had a very happy birthday, Wallis.

Gosh I must the jopint the I can't believe I almost missed this gang.

:hppybdy: Wallis. I hope you had a fantastic party! :w*w:13 is an amazing age! Lovely photos of her enjoying the yoghurt! :luv:

:rah:Happy (Belated) Birthday Wallis!!!!!:rah: How beautiful and special you are!!!!

Back