• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Geordie continued

Cathy Moon

Geordie has nearly recovered from his problem with diarrhea after 3 trips to the vet over the past 2-3 weeks.

It turned out to be an overgrowth of Clostridium bacteria. He's been on Flagyl for two 7-day periods, and now he's progressed to Benebac to regain a healthy bacterial balance in his digestive system.

We have our fingers crossed that he's back to normal before we leave on our trip Thursday. :xfngr::xfngr::paw::paw::paw: This is the hardest thing for me - when I have to go away and one of our cavs isn't 100% healthy. I spoke to Melissa at the kennel, so she knows to watch him closely. Fortunately we go to the same vet practice, so I know she'll call the vet if he needs anything.

That's good to hear, bet you feel happier now you know what it actually is too? Am sure he will be fine when you cross the pond to visit us all over here!! :hug: and a kiss for Geordie!!

Back