• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

greedy piggies 4 weeks old India's pups

inca

100_0615.jpg

They look gorgeous, seeing the ruby makes me think of the little boy i am getting in 3 weeks. Can't wait. Look forward to seeing more pictures soon.

Anna (Mum of Harvey and Rudi)

Hungy little one's!! I remember when I had a litter of 7 boy was that ever fun at feeding time, no sooner were the bowls down than they were empty!!

Lovley looking litter Inca, nice short backs and chunky cobby bodies, I'd be happy to relieve you of them all, say the word and I'll be in the car!

As for what we discussed earlier? :blabla::blabla: Not going to happen OK? :sl*p: :eek:

Hungy little one's!! I remember when I had a litter of 7 boy was that ever fun at feeding time, no sooner were the bowls down than they were empty!!

Lovley looking litter Inca, nice short backs and chunky cobby bodies, I'd be happy to relieve you of them all, say the word and I'll be in the car!

As for what we discussed earlier? :blabla::blabla: Not going to happen OK? :sl*p: :eek:

thanks cathryn .......:)

They are just so cute! I think we all have to fight about them, since there are more wanna-be-owners than puppies... ;)

So adorable! Lets see you can just send that little black and tan one eating all by his/her lonesome to me here in Miami. I promise the little one will love the sun, sand and sea here! (In my dreams, right?)

Honestly, all four of them make up a completely delightful litter! Congratulations, again

they r gorgeous. i REALLY want a ruby!!! think i'll wait til bonnie's 1/1 nd a half before i start looking tho!

wow! Adorable. I wish them a healthy life full of love and fun. How many dogs will you then have? If I had the possiblity I think I would fill my home with Cavaliers, but I guess I am fortunate to have one who fills my life with such joy and merriment from morning 'till night.

So glad you posted new pictures. Really look forward to seeing new pictures of the babies. They are so adorable, and I know they will just keep getting cuter and cuter. So, PLEASE keep the pictures coming our way.......Judy and Dixie

Back