PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone

pekchops
4th October 2007, 12:44 AM
My wife and I found your Website. It is wonderful. We are new to the Cavalier King Charles Spaniel world. We researched for 4 to 6 weeks and found a Fantastic Breeder here in Ga. We brought our new Blenheim Angel Home last week.:) Princeton is his name. Pictures will follow soon. His temperment and personality are great. Thanks to websites like this one we found a Breeder that has all the OFA and CERF, Patella and Hips Documentation on his whole family line dating back since the early 90's. We love him dearly. Thanks to all of you for having such an informative website. Your Babies are wonderful in the pictures that are posted.

The King Family:)cavtiny

Cleo's Person
4th October 2007, 01:44 AM
Hello King Family!!! icon_welcome to the board! I'm so glad you found the information here useful, I always have. :) I'm looking forward to hearing all about Princeton and to seeing lots of piccies. :snap: :snap:

Cathy T
4th October 2007, 01:47 AM
Welcome King family!! Great to hear you did your research and wound up with all your certs in order. Now....where's the picture of your precious??!! :)

pinkpuppy
4th October 2007, 04:52 AM
Welcome! Blessed are the lucky ones!:D:flwr:

Rj Mac
4th October 2007, 09:12 AM
Hiya, icon_welcomelooking forward to seeing some :snap:

Debby with a Y
4th October 2007, 02:03 PM
Welcome! You sure did your homework :rah: and I look forward to some pictures!

jennifer
4th October 2007, 06:32 PM
icon_welcome& hi there. Really looking forward to seeing pictures of Princton.:paw::paw:

Cathryn
4th October 2007, 06:43 PM
icon_welcome To the King family and Princeton!!

Looking forwards to hearing stories and seeing some :snap: soon, if you need help or advice, just ask!!

Mycavyangels
4th October 2007, 08:23 PM
Hello and icon_welcome to the fourms :)

pekchops
4th October 2007, 09:15 PM
Hello Everyone, Thank you for the welcome. Dumb Question? How do I put Pictures on here.

Thank You,

Briancavtiny

Claire L
5th October 2007, 11:48 AM
[quote=pekchops;227071] Dumb Question? How do I put Pictures on here.

Not dumb at all.......

http://board.cavaliertalk.com/showthread.php?t=17567

icon_welcome aboard - have fun.

Caraline
14th October 2007, 10:03 AM
Welcome aboard Brian & the King family. Congratulations on obtaining your puppy, and cudos to you all for doing your homework before jumping in.

icon_welcome