• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Please pray for my neighbour's Westie pup :(

msunter

Hi All

My neighbours just got a new 8 week old pup last Friday and today I found out that 2 days ago he was rushed to our local vets with a very bad viral infection. Went to visit him tonight and poor little thing is really not well. His name is Clyde and he will be 9 weeks tomorrow. My neighbour has let her breeder know as they were originally on the list with Mr Gaw from Ayr Cavalier Rescue to have a Cav. This is such a bad setback for the little one, as they already adore him.

Please keep him in your prayers.

:)

Oh l hope little Clyde makes a full recovery he's just a baby, I'm sending him positive vibes and get well hugs, l hope he's feeling better real soon

Keeping fingers crossed for this little one
---Aileen and the gang (Barney---Jazzie---Sam)

Will keep Clyde in my thoughts and prayers. If he has something nasty, he is in the right place to get supportive care.

Bad news :(

Hello Everyone,

It's with deep regret and sorrow that I post this message, Clyde died tonight. :(
His little body was too weak to fight off the infection he had and he passed away quietly with my neighbours at the Vets.

She thanks all of you for your prayers and thoughts for Clyde but Heaven just wanted him sooner rather than later, they are all crushed to have lost him after a week and 2 days of having him in their home. They are lost without him.

Something like this happening really does make you appreciate your animals more. They are as much as a family as a human being.

May the Angels look after you Pumpkin, until we all meet again.

xxxxxxx

That's awful, we're so sorry to hear of Clydes passing, please pass on our sympathies to your friends :flwr:

Oh No!!

I am so incredibly sorry to hear that!! Please send my very best wishes to your neighbour at this awful time. Good Night and God Bless you, sweet little Clyde, sleep well wrapped in angels wings little one *ng*l :hug: :flwr:

I am so sorry to hear this news will be thinking of the family
---Aileen and the gang (Barney---Jazzie---Sam)

oh just heartbroken for your neighbours, that is tragic. Poor wee fellow - at least he knew love and care in the short time he was there.

Bless you wee one, you weren't here for long but you reminded us all to make the best of every day - cuddle your little ones close.

Hello All

I found out today that the actual viral infection that Clyde had was indeed Parvovirus. They are unsure as to how he might have had it, they don't have any other dogs and my Cav was no where near him thankfully. My neighbours and the vet believe he may have had it when he came home from the breeders. My neighbours are now currently investigating this further as they have become very angry at this new revelation.

Will keep you all updated.

They thank you all for your love and support and are happy that Clyde was in all of your thoughts.

Back