• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello from Palm Springs, California

thommoore

Hi,
I recently joined this wonderful board. What a nice group of people with a very special common interset. I live near beautiful Palm Springs, California and have a 6 year old Blenheim girl named "Charlee" (not too original, but we like the name!).

Charlee was born in Kent, England in 2001 and brought over to the U.S. by a local breeder in hopes that she would be a good pup for breeding. It turned out she had some freckles (which we love) and the local breeder chose not to breed her (lucky break for us).

I've attached a few photos of Charlee.

Thom

90943168503_0_ALB.jpg

672190763103_0_ALB.jpg

213136244103_0_ALB.jpg

Last edited:
Hello and icon_welcome Thom and Charlee. I can't see your pics but I'm sure Charlee is gorgeous.

Hi

And welcome to the board Thommoore, Charlee looks lovely. My Aunt stays just near Kent. Lovely to think she came all the way from the UK.

This board is addictive especially the Cavys and their very helpful owners.

I am a co-owner :) of a 1 year and 3 month old tri-colour named Rio.

Welcome to Cav Talk !

Hi!

icon_welcome to Cavalier Talk! Charlee looks lovely in your avatar, can't see your main pics, but look forwards to reading more stories about her and maybe some more :snap:

Back