• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Back in the land of the living

hellsbells

I am posting here as I probably need to re-introduce myself having been missing for some time !! I am the proud owner of a little Ruby Cavalier and we live in Dublin.

In april this year my bouncing little baby (human) boy arrived safely into this world, and he has been keeping me very busy. I'm delighted to say that my baby and my first baby are best pals.

Its great to be back in action as I have always found this site very useful and beneficial.

Welcome back!! Glad to hear all of your "children" are getting along. Now....may be please have a picture of your two babies?? :)

Hello!

Welcome back and Congratulations on your new baby!! You will soon find out that Cavaliers and kids are an unbeatable combination!! (If you haven't already!) :lotsaluv:

Hi, congratulations on the arrival of your new baby and am sure both 'babies' will get along great. I too have a little Ruby called Max who had to say goodbye only last year to his little companions A Blenheim called Toby and a Tri called Loui. Am desperately hoping to find a little Black and Tan to give him some canine company. Am still too sensitive about Toby and Loui's loss to think about buying the same colours. Stupid I guess but I can't help it. We adored them and didn't expect their short lives to end so abruptly with MHD. I would take a healthy rescue B&T today if I could find one.

Welcome back and congratulations. I'm so glad your kids (furred and non) are getting along so well. I agree with everyone else . . . :snap: PLEASE

Back