• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

What's your Favourite Colour?

What's YOUR favourite Colour?

• Total voters

Cathryn

OK folks!!

I adore a nice Blenheim, and well marked Tri-colour is incredible to see, as too is a Black and Tan in full coat with a soft head and expression, same can be applied to Rubies too. But which is YOUR favourite Colour on a Cavalier?

Thought I'd open a poll on this, get voting!!

urmmmmmmmmmmmm really hard one Cathryn

it would have to be the black and tan for me followed close by the tri-colour
but then i have all 4 colours and love them all :)

I had got to vote for Rubes but really I have not had all the colours yet I love all the colours
----Aileen and the gang (Barney---Jazzie--Sam)

Lucy and Megan made me vote blenheim or they would bully jake if i didnt!!:rolleyes:

but i just love all the different colours:luv:

lisa

Well the Blenheim was my first favorite..but I just love Cedar's head shots and I suppose part of that is his coloring..so currently Blenheim and Ruby are my favorites..but of course I don't have any other colors.............................yet

You made me laugh so hard that I woke up my baby (dog)!!! :rotfl:

You are right, it's obvious who rules the roost here... :razz:

I absolutely LOVE my two Tri girlies but having been owned by a Blenheim for nearly 13 yrs I just had to vote for Blenheim :lotsaluv:

I love black and tans
I love Blenhiems
I love Rubies
I love Tris

Oh NOOO i cannot pick!
Ok if i do have to pick, it would be black and tans, i just love their look:) (Mini rottweilers:lol:)

my fav colour is black/tan because my 1st cav was a black/tan ,tarmac :paw: (shirl)

mine is a close tie between - B/T and ruby. (Sorry Guinness and Bailey) - Simon:paw:

Well.....since my one and only is a blenheim, I will have to vote for blenheim. However, those tri babies are awfully cute !!!!!!!! Judy and Dixie (my blenheim baby)

Although I have two rubies, I have the biggest soft spot in my heart for the blenheims. Probably because Wallis was my first Cavalier and for years the only ones I saw were blenheims because that's all the breeder I knew worked with. However, my Ruby Red Roxie came from her, so she's widening her range. (I'm still not sure how if worked that Roxie came from a Blen dad and a B & T Mom - genetics!)

The first cavalier I ever saw in person was a blenheim-- my #1 cavalier is a blenheim-- some of my favorite cavaliers that I've met were blenheim.

I love both tri and bleinhm.. but thats because ive had/have both.... so if i had a b and t or a ruby ild love that too..... i love them allll

As I am a Cav mom in waiting.....I would choose blenheim, tri, ruby or black & tan......female or male. Puppy or teenager or whatever my breeder chooses to send me home with. :luv:

It's so hard to choose.

I love all the colours. At the moment, my fav colour is probably Ruby, but that's because I always wished for a ruby and, now that we have one, I can't stop looking at the way her coat catches the sunlight.

Love 'em all though - maybe B/T is my least fav, but maybe not ;)

Back