PDA

View Full Version : from scrumpy jack 12 week yesderday

scrumpyjack
7th October 2007, 11:25 AM
:dogwlk:Went for my first big outing at the south of England show ground, i had a lovely time, and so many nice new friends, a special hi to lily rosie and sidney pups i met all cavalier pups like me 2 rubys sisters and lily and rosie and just older than me at 16 weeks and sidney at 20 weeks a handsome bleinhem and if i see them i will like to ask them over to play. it was a long day and i fell a sleep many times and had to rest up in the arms of mum & dad, then had lots of loving from all those nice people and had to say hello to everyone they must have come to just see me and i got so excited. Im nearly recovered now and look forward to the spring fair.

Debby with a Y
7th October 2007, 04:19 PM
Hi, sounds like fun! What is Scrumpy's birthdate? Barkley was born July 8 and I think they are really close to the same age!

Cathryn
7th October 2007, 04:36 PM
Golly!! You were a busy young man weren't you!! No wonder you kept having to have a nap! :slp: Can't wait to hear all about your next adventure!!

scrumpyjack
9th October 2007, 02:58 PM
Hi it was 14th July thank you for you reply and how is barkley today.

scrumpyjack
9th October 2007, 03:01 PM
Cathryn thanks and will let you know when i am out ageen

Debby with a Y
9th October 2007, 04:07 PM
Thanks for asking! He is such a precious wee boy! I took four days off work to be with him...I'm at work now and missing him SOOO much!! How is your adorable little guy today?

It seems that Barkley is six days older, how cute, they will be growing at the same time!

sinecurea
10th October 2007, 12:24 AM
Must.... see.... proper... photos.... *starting to grind to a halt*