• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Going to visit Rudi YEAH

Harvey's Mum

Hi Everyone
I spoke to my breeder yesterday and she said we can go and visit Rudi :w**h**: I am so excited (and so is my friend, Barney will be her 1st cavalier). We are going on Sunday so will post some more upto date pictures.

I would love to have a cuddle with him but we are not allowed to touch them and we have to disinfect our shoes before entering the house. I suppose it is a good thing really but, being so close to him and not being able to touch him will be torture of the hardest kind. Two weeks on Friday and he will be home and then you will be bombarded with pictures of him and Barney and not forgetting the main man Harvey!!

Anna (Mum of Harvey and Rudi)

Anna, you must be so excited, and of course the precautions seem harsh, but no doubt for the very best reasons. You will be able to see and speak to little Rudi at least and take away a happy picture of him to keep you going until you collect him. The time will fly by and soon you will all be romping round together!

Congratulations Harvey's mum!!! Gosh I am so jealous, I want a second Cavalier too! Give lots of "air" hugs to the puppy and share pictures with us!!!

Back