• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello from bonnie Scotland

trysti

Hello,

I am new to the site. I was born and raised in Alaska but have lived in Scotland since September 2002. I moved over here for love having met my husband on the internet.
We have two Cavaliers, Trystianna Ciara a tri; and her daughter ToujoursMoi Lacye a Blenheim. Trys will be three in January and Lacye will be 1 in December. We will be breeding Trys again this month so look forward to more pups.
We belong to the Scottish Cavalier King Charles Club and attend their shows.
Some of my other hobbies are gardening, genealogy, reading, writing, sewing, quilting and card making.
I look forward to making some new friends....
Trysti (Beth)

icon_welcome Beth, Trys and Lacye! It great to have you join the Cavalier Talk community. We love pictures so please post some soon! My name is Julie and I am owned by a collection of Cavaliers and Corgis. The five of us can't wait to see those :snap:and hear all about the things you and your cavvies do together.

Hi there, icon_welcome to Cavalier talk, always good to see anmother member from Scotland (y)

Hi and a huge welcome! Hope you and your doggies will have a happy life in Bonnie Scotland and that you will enjoy the site. I am also a newbie and still finding my feet. Many interesting themes on here and lots of helpful info for any Cavalier owner. I am the owner of a darling little Ruby guy called Max for whom I am seeking a B&T companion. It will be a long wait I guess but I am ok about that as long as my dog is healthy. Recently said farewell to my two other darlings, Toby a Blenheim and Louix a Tri. Still missing them badly, although Max seems to be enjoying being 'Boss' for the first time. Still, I feel he would benefit greatly from canine company. All the best.

Hi Beth - lovely to have another Scottish resident on the board!! although I'm somewhat further North than you - about 60 miles NOrth of Inverness EEK!

I also belong to the Scottish club although don't usually manage to get to shows sadly.

I hope you enjoy the site, there is lots of useful information as well as the fun side.

Hope to hear more about your girls - they look lovely from your avatar.

Hello Bonnie, I am a newbie too. Just signed on yesterday,although I have visited several times before. This a fantastic site. I have learned so much already. Don't know what took me so long to become a member, but glad I did. So far I am only owned by one Cav, Bella, she's my baby, but hope to have more in the near future. Looking forward to your posts, see ya on the boards.

Welcome aboard Trysti. Aww the romantic in me got me all mushy thinking about your travelling from Alaska to Scotland for your love. :luv:

Welcome from another member of the Scottish contingent ... I'm in Aberdeenshire. There's a Blackburn in Aberdeenshire, but not sure if that's the one you mean? Anyway, welcome!

Dear Elaine, Nicki and all the other Scots and otherwise...
We are between Bathgate and Livingston in West Lothian. Pretty much dead center between Edinburgh and Glasgow......

Thanks for all the replies and the warm welcome to the site.

Trysti is officially in season now and it likes we will be making the trip to Ayrshire to meet up with her boyfriend this weekend! Trysti is the daughter of Kinvaar Mystere (Blenheim)and her pups were fathered by Kinvaar Aramis (Blenheim)..we are breeding her this time to Kinvaar Obsession (Tri).
In her first litter she had 4 pups. 3 Blenhiems and 1 Tri, 3 dogs and 1 bitch, 3 breech and 1 natural. We lost the first pup because we didn't know she was in labor.. She made one tiny whimper the whole night...she was a real trooper.
I have loads of pics.......

Trysti's mum Beth

Trysti is the daughter of Kinvaar Mystere (Blenheim)

Well Beth that is a very familiar name LOL just realised who you are...

Jack sends his love to his precious daughter!!

_MG_2066.jpg

Will sort out some better photos for you! There are some better ones in the calendar competition...

Hope you enjoyed your day today...and the puppy cuddles...:D

I was so sorry to hear about your wee puppy - I think one of the hardest things about breeding. Paws crossed this time though...

Last edited:
Hello Nicki

It is a very small world....

The last time I saw Jack was when he was at Crufts and one of the announcers was talking about him. Little did I know I was looking at Trysti's daddy until I picked her up the following weekend. He is a beauty.

We spent Monday afternoon at Debbie's. Trysti had an amourous appointment with Guy.....We are doing a repeat Wednesday.......

Lacye is Jack's granddaughter....I will get more pictures loaded. I have taken a lot of pics of the dogs as they are my kids.....

Debbie is the one who told me about the site, I love it.....

Beth

Back