• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

How often is enough?

kaytee576

I am so sorry but I need to ask a silly question, I dont have a garden and have four beautiful dogs, we have to take them downstairs to the grass outside to go to the toilet and I stress as I cant just have a door open all day so they can go out as often as they want, so I take them downstairs two at a time for a wee every two hours.
But I worry is this enough? they go longer at night but in the day I get worried if I am busy and it goes over to three hours, am I being daft? thanks xx

I take my 6 month old out every 3-4 hours when I'm home. He sleeps from 8:30 9ish till 5:30 6:30ish. I guess it depends on how much your dogs drink and how old they are.

Thanks for your reply :) One of my cavaliers is 7 and on frusemide so I know she has to go more then the others, the other three are just over two years, thanks xx

Back