• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Home from vets

Gem

Heidi has been to the vets today to be spayed, have her umbilical hernia repaired and microchipped (what a cruel mummy i am) she is home now and doing well, very sleepy and a bit uncomfortable but hopefully will be back to herself in the next day or 2. Chloe is staying at grandmas tonight to let Heidi rest (she loves going to my mums as she can play with Molly her labrador)
Was very pleased as we have only had Heidi 2 weeks and the vet said she is really healthy and no problems atall. I cant understand how the lady could rehome as she is an angel!

Hope Heidi is feeling well soon and, your not a cruel mummy, your a caring mummy and its best for her in the long run. She looks such a beautiful little girl, I don't know how anyone can give them away.

Big hugs from myself and Harvey:hug:

Anna (Mum of Harvey)

That's a lot of things but it is a good time to chip them as they don't feel anything at all. :) Glad she is home with you now and ready to be spoiled. :lol:

Welcome home Heidi. Glad everything went well for her. It's great that your Mum can take Chloe so that Heidi can have some quiet time to recover.

Believe me Heidi will soon be feeling MUCH better tomorrow, you will have a hard time stopping her jumping on and off things, but for now a big kiss and a very gentle :hug: to her from me, as if you need an excuse for an extra smooch eh? ;)

SO glad Heidi is ok - I'm sure she will be much better today. Maybe if you find that Chloe gets her too excited when she comes back, Chloe could stop with your Mum for a bit?

Back