• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hi from another Dubliner!

Adaph

Hi, just introducing myself, my name is Amanda, I live in Dublin.
I am married and have a little boy, we are going to be welcoming home our tricolour little boy on 10 November and cannot wait!
I had Golden Retrievers whilst growing up at home, but as we have a smaller garden we started to look for a smaller breed. Having done research we have discovered that the Cavaliers are an ideal breed for us. I then set about looking for a reputable breeder (with a little guidance from karlin! Thanks). I have found a lovely breeder who is very concerned with health when breeding pups.
There is a long story attached to finding our little boy, I won't go into it all now, but it has made us realise that we are getting the right dog from the right breeder at the right time!
The final bit of the story, we had decided that we wanted to take the puppy, and had paid the deposit and I then asked exactly what date he was born, 27 June, this is an amazing thing because sadly on that very day this year I gave birth to our beautiful daughter but she died a few minutes after being born, so although our new dog won't replace our darling girl, we know that he is going to help with our healing process.

We pick hi up when I get back from a 2 week visit to my family in the UK. I am SO excited!

I will probably have a million questions before and after he arrives, so please bear with me!

Looking forward to chatting to you all.
Amanda :rah:

Just wanted to say welcome to the boards, and we're so sorry about your baby girl :flwr::hug:......hopefully your new puppy will help shine a little light for you all, can't wait to hear all about him :)

Hi Amanda,
Welcometo the board. Sorry about your baby girl.
Exciting times ahead when your puppy arrives.
Bríd.

Hi Amanda and a huge welcome to you. Please let us know all about your little dog when he has settled in won't you? He will no doubt bring an abundance of Autumn sunshine into your lives.

Hi Amanda and icon_welcome to CavalierTalk. I'm so very sorry for the loss of your baby daughter. That is so heartbreaking :hug:

I look forward to seeing pics of your new puppy on Nov 10th. Do you have a name for him yet?

icon_welcome from Cork.

I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your baby girl. :hug:

I wish you joy and happiness with your new pup. Looking forward to hearing all about him, and seeing lots of pics :snap: :snap: :):):)

Hello Amanda:flwr:

I am so sorry to hear about your baby girl. :hug: My heart goes out to you.:hug:

I hope your new puppy will bring you laughter, smiles and lots of love. Cavies are sooooo loving and wonderful....you chose a wonderful breed. I'm glad you joined the group.

Now I am looking forward to the 10th of November!! I hope you take lots of pics. Let us know how things are going when your pup comes home.

Welcome aboard Amanda. First, I'd like to say how sad I felt reading about the loss of your baby girl. I just can not imagine the pain that must be associated with such a tragedy.

On a happier note, congratulations on find your puppy. I hope he brings you much joy & laughter. I am looking forward to seeing some pictures once you get him home with you.

icon_welcome

Back