• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Albert stolen from his home! (DK)

ourempire

The most terrible thing has happened - Albert -a 5 months old B&T was stolen by burglars from his private, locked home!

http://www.bt.dk/article/20071018/krimi/71018041/ (in Danish)

His poor owners are devastated, of course!
What is the world coming to? One thing is their "dead" belongings as computers etc., but their dog?
In the article Albert is described as a rare and exspensive breed - actually quite sad, because it puts cavalier-dogs in more display. I just hope that he is found soon and will return safe.
:mad::cry*ing:

Last edited:
This is so sad, and unbelievably shocking......:xfngr:he is returned home safe and sound

This would be my worst nightmare. I seriously worry about this happening to Ginger every now and then. I really wish a happy ending to this story. This is just horrible.

My worst nightmare too. I hope and pray that little dog is safe and being treated well, and found soon!

This type of thing happened to someone I know around 3 years ago.
The family had two dogs; one was a cav and the other a mixed breed. Their two dogs were playing in the yard and the cavalier was apparently stolen.

The family was absolutely devastated. :(

I don't know how people can be this heartless.

I keep clicking on this thread hoping the sweet dog has been returned.

I'm so afraid this could happen to my dear wonderful Barkley!! I have an alarm system but I still fear it so much.

I never let him out in my fenced yard alone, not even for a second. I could not handle his being gone from me. No way. How devastating.

Praying the dog is returned pronto!!!

Sorry, no! But his cute face appears on the national news websites, so I really hope some people have a CONSCIENCE! - and will return him. I am so sorry for his family and for him. I will keep you up to date as soon as anything happens.

Albert Is Back Safe!

:rah: :rah: :rah: :rah:
I just read the happy news! Albert is back! Appearently the burglar got cold feet after all the press this little cutie brought upon him!

http://www.bt.dk/article/20071019/krimi/71019020/

Just to recap for those of you who don't understand Danish:
A lady met a man walking Albert, he just handed the dog over to her, said the dog just had followed him around! (Honestly: How should Albert do that? He was stolen from an apartment, and the burglar also stole his leash!).
The lady was a sensible woman, who took care of the dog, while her daughter browsed the Internet to search for the owners!
The happy family was reunited a few hours ago. I am so relieved that tears are falling down now, I can easily imagine it, if it had been my own dog!

Last edited:
Wow, it's so great to hear that Albert is back with his family!! What a relief!! :D

Best news ever:w**h**:

On holiday in Spain at moment but had to check in to see if he had been found. Thank god this villa has the internet in it.

Anna (Mum of Harvey and nearly Rudi)

Back