• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Syringomyelia talk - Scottish CKCS Club - Geoff Skerritt

Nicki

SYRINGOMYELIA

A TALK BY MR G SKERRITT (Veterinary Neurologist) and his Associates - Ms J Wooley and Mr M Deuchtschland

To be held at
The Stair Arms Pathhead { about 7 miles SE of Edinburgh on the A68}
On Sunday 25TH November 2007
Cost £8.00

PROGRAMME

1.30 Tea / Coffee

Introduction by The Chairman, Mrs L Gow

2.00 Talk by Mr J Skerritt

Followed by Question Time

4.00 Close.

Please book early - by 17th November at the latest

Further information may be obtained from Mrs G Baillie Tel. 01620 880218

Lunch is available for anyone wishing to arrive early. To be paid for on the day.

{I can e-mail a booking form for anyone wishing to attend}

Fran, I am trying to arrange to go!!

It's a bit of an organisational nightmare as I will have to stop with my friend near Glasgow as it's about a 5 hour drive from home...

It would be great if you could come Fran, would be brilliant to meet up at last -

come on everyone, it's not that far from Northern England, how about getting a Cavalier Talk contingent together??

Last edited:
just a reminder that bookings need to be in soon for this talk - and YES, I am definitely going!!!

It would be lovely to meet up with other Cavalier Talk members - can anyone else come???

Back