• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

agility trial today

debjen

You might remember that Robbie got the most entertaining runs 2 days in a row at our last trial in July..well we wouldn't have Q'd for those ribbons this time around..*G*G*..while we didn't Q in either our standard or a jumpers run..he did mostly listen..he blew by the weaves in both classes and I never could get him to complete them..he ran off once in jumpers but came back and we were able to finish the course and he let me catch him and get the leash on him at the end ..standard class we finished very nicely too..We did Q in FAST with a 1st place finish..he jumped off the teeter in that class but did every thing else nicely..with a real nice send..(of course having a tunnel in the send for my tunnel suck dog is nice..LOL)..So overall I'm very happy with his performance today.

Congrats! That sounds like you got a good performance out of him to make both of you happy. Weaves are so darn hard!

Back