• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Ginger Vomitted

Gingers Mommy

Ginger ate her dinner same as usual, strangely she peed on the floor right near where she ate.
I brushed her teeth, but with the same thing I always brush with.
I gave her some left over green peppers (not hot) cut up really small, and she ate like 2 little bites, then all of a sudden she vomitted. Then she threw up AGAIN, and then AGAIN!
It seems like she got all of her dinner out....
What do I do? I feel bad....should I take her to the vet? Please any suggestions would be helpful.

Gosh Estee, I wish I had some advice, but I too would be worried as you are. Hopefully someone will be able to offer some advice. If not, I would watch her closely and call the vet first thing in the morning, or the emergency vet tonight and perhaps they can advise if she needs to be seen right away. I hope Ginger feels better.

Has she eaten peppers before? Has she been to poo, see what that is like- if it is runny keep an eye on her. If she is drinking and acting okay, I would starve her until the morning, try a small amount of food in the morning and if she throws it up get her to the vet.

Hi
Her poo was firm, nothing strange in it. She has never eaten peppers before, and im thinking that might have done it. She did run around after dinner a bit, but she always does, so that can't be it.
I fed her regular lunch today and she was fine. Shes usually got a very strong stomach. She's only vomitted once before.
Its so strange, they were 3 tiny cut up peppers, she ate them but spit the skins out....
Anyway, she seems fine now...but definatly keeping an eye on her. Thanks for caring

Back