• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Saying hello

Cavfan

Just found this forum and its great.
Im a fan of Cavs and have been for over 20 years since my Dad first got a pup when he retired, Raffy the Blenheim- a gorgeous creature!
My husband and I got our first one about 16 years ago- Jasper(AKA jazzy) also a Blenheim. A fab little thing with a perfect personality to match and the most loving dog. Sadly he went to doggy heaven in 2003 aged 11 and half and we swore never to get another! Needless to say within 3 months we had got Barney the tri-colour( we thought we'd get a different colour to avoid the inevitable comparisons!) OMG- what had we taken on?
He might be beautiful to look at but a complete nutter! Love him to pieces though!

Hello!!

icon_welcome to the boards, looking forwards to seeing :snap: of your lad Barney soon!!

Hi from South Florida!

Its great to have you and Barney with us. We love pictures around here, so post some as soon as you can. We all can't wait to hear stories of the adventures that you and Barney share. Also there are some mighty wonderful Cav experts on this board, I'm pretty sure they can help straighten your "complete nutter" out!

icon_welcome to the board! Looking forward to learning all about Barney! - oh and obviously can't wait to see all the pics! :snap: :snap:

Thanks folks for the lovely welcome. I intend on posting some pics of the 'nut case' soon as poss. He is so adorable and very clever. thats probably it- hes too clever for us- bless!

Back