PDA

View Full Version : We did it! Introducing.....

mrsfarmer
22nd October 2007, 08:08 PM
Armani! Our new addition to the family. He is almost 6 months old. The breeder sold him once but the family had to have him by a certain time and it was too hot to ship, so the sale was canceled. So she contacted me again. He's got a thumbprint on his cheek!
Now I know what everyone was talking about with this breed. He is really sweet! Armani and Tracer (8month old mini schnauzer) get along great.
I was really nervous going from one to two dogs, but so far so good. Taking them both out on a leash gets to be a hassle.
We haven't decided whether to keep his name from the breeder or change it. Sometimes Armani is a mouthful! Might have to shorten it to Army!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v653/imjones/armani.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v653/imjones/armaniclup.jpg

I think Tracer is whispering something to him:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v653/imjones/armeandtrace.jpg

Adaph
22nd October 2007, 08:20 PM
Awww, Armani is so cute!
Seeing him reminds me of my tri-boy that will be coming home soon!!!
It looks like him and Tracer will get along just fine!
Enjoy him!

ourempire
22nd October 2007, 08:24 PM
Ohhh! Cool dog and cool name! He is wonderful!

Cathryn
22nd October 2007, 08:48 PM
Hello there Armani!!

He looks a total sweetheart and I adore Tracer too, have a soft spot for miniature schauzers, it's the eyebrows I think!! :lotsaluv:

Debby with a Y
22nd October 2007, 10:42 PM
Oh, he is sooooo beautiful!!! It looks like both pups are already fast friends. Lucky you to have two such wonderful doggies! :luv:

mrsfarmer
22nd October 2007, 11:13 PM
The two of them really do play pretty good together. It can be or will be a handful at times since they are so close in age. But I think since Tracer knows some obedience it will help.
Went home on lunch today and asked hubby how it was going - he said terrible! They both found out that they see their reflection in the entertainment stand glass doors! They were BOTH barking away at each other! :eek: I think it's pretty funny, but hubby got tired of it! I told him he can kennel both if they get out of hand. ;)

Lynn
22nd October 2007, 11:24 PM
Congratulations! Armani is adorable!

frecklesmom
22nd October 2007, 11:49 PM
Congratulations :D He looks like a very sweet boy and well worth the wait. Those 2 are going to be best of pals and will certainly entertain each other. Might block out the "mirror" for a bit :-p.

Charleen
23rd October 2007, 12:05 AM
:paw: Congratulations on getting a cavalier! Both Armani and Tracer are so cute. :paw:

jld
23rd October 2007, 12:09 AM
Congratulations.....I have a schnauzer and cavalier too. I love both breeds. They are both precious. Judy and Dixie

Lexie
23rd October 2007, 12:29 AM
Congratulations! Armani has a sweet face.:luv:

Celticharmony
23rd October 2007, 12:31 AM
Congratulations on such a hansome new addition to your home and wish you years of fun together.

Rj Mac
23rd October 2007, 02:26 PM
Congratulations, they look great together :D:luv:

*Pauline*
24th October 2007, 02:19 PM
He's gorgeous! One of Dylan's litter brothers was going to be called Armani, later it was changed to Ralph (Lauren) and I used to call him Marni. I like the name.

Jen
24th October 2007, 03:51 PM
Congratulations.....I have a schnauzer and cavalier too. I love both breeds. They are both precious. Judy and Dixie

Yea! Another Schnauzer/Cavalier household! :-p Isn't the combination fun!! So drastically different, but both are sooo loving. Armani is so adorable, what a sweet face!

Would love to see a picture of the two of them together...and Judy's, too!

The reflections in the entertainment center is a hilarious story!!

Charleen
25th October 2007, 12:38 AM
I think I need a mini schnauzer too! I have always enjoyed Jen's stories and pictures of Gus and now we get to hear about Tracer too.

Justine
25th October 2007, 07:09 AM
Hes a hansome boy.They are going to be the best of budds.