• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

We did it! Introducing.....

mrsfarmer

Armani! Our new addition to the family. He is almost 6 months old. The breeder sold him once but the family had to have him by a certain time and it was too hot to ship, so the sale was canceled. So she contacted me again. He's got a thumbprint on his cheek!
Now I know what everyone was talking about with this breed. He is really sweet! Armani and Tracer (8month old mini schnauzer) get along great.
I was really nervous going from one to two dogs, but so far so good. Taking them both out on a leash gets to be a hassle.
We haven't decided whether to keep his name from the breeder or change it. Sometimes Armani is a mouthful! Might have to shorten it to Army!

armani.jpg

armaniclup.jpg

I think Tracer is whispering something to him:
armeandtrace.jpg

Awww, Armani is so cute!
Seeing him reminds me of my tri-boy that will be coming home soon!!!
It looks like him and Tracer will get along just fine!
Enjoy him!

Hello there Armani!!

He looks a total sweetheart and I adore Tracer too, have a soft spot for miniature schauzers, it's the eyebrows I think!! :lotsaluv:

Oh, he is sooooo beautiful!!! It looks like both pups are already fast friends. Lucky you to have two such wonderful doggies! :luv:

The two of them really do play pretty good together. It can be or will be a handful at times since they are so close in age. But I think since Tracer knows some obedience it will help.
Went home on lunch today and asked hubby how it was going - he said terrible! They both found out that they see their reflection in the entertainment stand glass doors! They were BOTH barking away at each other! :eek: I think it's pretty funny, but hubby got tired of it! I told him he can kennel both if they get out of hand. ;)

Congratulations :D He looks like a very sweet boy and well worth the wait. Those 2 are going to be best of pals and will certainly entertain each other. Might block out the "mirror" for a bit :p.

Congratulations.....I have a schnauzer and cavalier too. I love both breeds. They are both precious. Judy and Dixie

He's gorgeous! One of Dylan's litter brothers was going to be called Armani, later it was changed to Ralph (Lauren) and I used to call him Marni. I like the name.

Congratulations.....I have a schnauzer and cavalier too. I love both breeds. They are both precious. Judy and Dixie

Yea! Another Schnauzer/Cavalier household! :p Isn't the combination fun!! So drastically different, but both are sooo loving. Armani is so adorable, what a sweet face!

Would love to see a picture of the two of them together...and Judy's, too!

The reflections in the entertainment center is a hilarious story!!

Last edited:
I think I need a mini schnauzer too! I have always enjoyed Jen's stories and pictures of Gus and now we get to hear about Tracer too.

Back