• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

hello.....

codyboy

Hello there! I'm Ariel, I've been reading the forum since we got a cavalier a month ago. Prior to that we've been discussing what kind of dog to have, my daughter likes pomerenian, well because of the influence of most celebrities but we all settled for a cavalier because it's friendly with kids and sociable. Our cavalier, named Cody, is now almost 14 weeks and weighs around 7.4 lbs. I'm glad to be a part of this forum, very informative for a new owner like me.

Hello!!

icon_welcome to the boards!! I hope you will enjoy your time on here and look forwards to seeing lots of :snap: of Cody over the coming weeks!!

icon_welcome from sunny South Florida! Its great to have you and Cody with us. We can 't wait for more picture and stories or and about your little furbaby!

And another hello from South Florida! Please, post :snap: of your new baby! :luv:

Edit: I just found Cody's pics. What a precious, precious baby!!!

Hi there icon_welcome I saw your pics of Cody in the photo gallery, ......just gorgeous :luv:(y)

Welcome Ariel. You've chosen well... the Cavalier is a wonderful breed. But I guess we are biased here. :p

icon_welcome

Back