• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Miles at the Beach!

cy1266

It was about 75 degrees here in Evanston (Chicago) on Sunday, so I took Miles to the local beach. He actually went in the water up to his belly! It's the first time he ever went in - I'm hoping he'll actually try to swim one of these days!

Happy Miles at the Evanston beach!
Miles-27Weeks006.jpg

Miles & his new friend, Yoda the Affenpinscher
Miles-27Weeks009.jpg

Miles frolicking in the sand!
Miles-27Weeks012.jpg

Miles in the water!
Miles-27Weeks013.jpg

Miles just looking cute on the beach : )
Miles-27Weeks002.jpg

:paw: Way too cute! :paw: I can't wait to take Armani to the beach next year - I'm hoping he will like the water. His breeder said he loves to take a bath, so maybe I'll have luck!

What a cutie Miles is!!!!!! Love the photos!! His coloring is really pretty...ooops.....I mean handsome!

Miles is just precious. Looks like he had a great time. I would love to see what Dixie would do around water. Judy and Dixie

Thanks everyone! He had such a great time - I wish we had our own little private section of the beach so he could play there everyday! Maybe someday...:rolleyes:

Great pics, what a smashing looking spot for walking, Can't imagine 75'degrees in October.....Wow:cool:

Back