PDA

View Full Version : New Puppy

emmawright
24th October 2007, 01:37 PM
Hello everyone, got some good news this morning, Bluebells breeder called and told us that her female has had puppies! She said to phone her in 2 weeks time to arrange a time to go up and see them. She had mostly boys, but has 2 blenheim girls for us to choose one from! We should get her for Christmas, so that's something to look forward to! Oh, and we have chose a name already... Lottie. The only hard thing will be choosing just one! Lottie won't replace Daisy, but i think she will certainly help me, george and bluebell especially.

emma x

jld
24th October 2007, 01:53 PM
Oh Emma, how exciting !!!!!!! I am so happy for all of you. Can't wait to hear all about your new baby. What a great Christmas present. Judy and Dixie

jcj528
24th October 2007, 01:54 PM
That is wonderful news! Lottie will be a tribute to the affection that Daisy showered on you and your family. Enjoy your memories of Daisy and your new life with Lottie

Cleo's Person
24th October 2007, 02:01 PM
What wonderful news!!! No one here will ever forget Daisy, and I'm sure that Lottie will be blessed in joining a home where your doggies are so loved and cared for. Good luck with the wait! I'm sure that will be the most difficult part!!!

*Pauline*
24th October 2007, 02:06 PM
That's great news, I'm really happy for you. Bluebell has always had company so I think this will be good for her :D I love the name Lottie too. Looking forward to seeing pics. Will you be taking Bluebell when you go to visit?

BELLE'S MUMMY
24th October 2007, 03:12 PM
Emma,

Congratulations - what a fab christmas prezzie

xx

Lynn
24th October 2007, 03:38 PM
What wonderful news!!!!!! I am so very happy for you!!! I am sure Bluebell will love having a playmate again.

How is Bluebell doing, by the way? My heart pangs every time I think of Daisy and how short her life was....can only imagine what you all are going through.

emmawright
24th October 2007, 04:03 PM
I think the wait will seem a while, but it will be worth it. Bluebell is doing fine, she seems to have coped well and i think she will be great with a new puppy. i will take her up when we go as Maggie (the breeder) would love to see her.

I still think of daisy, but now they are happy memories, of course i still get upset, and i hope she agrees with the decision i had to make for her. Once we get Lottie i think it will help everyone, my parents aswell, as they loved daisy very much.

Cathy T
24th October 2007, 05:01 PM
Hooray for you Emma!! I'm so excited that you will again have a two doggie household. I know Lottie would never replace Daisy but she will fill your home with puppy love!!

Aileen
24th October 2007, 05:14 PM
I am so pleased for you and your family I am sure thar Dasiy will understand your decision
when you have got Lottie photo please
-----Aileen and the gang (Batney---Jazzie---Sam)

Cathryn
24th October 2007, 05:21 PM
What wonderful news!! Lottie will be a wonderful addition to the family and I am sure that Daisy respected the decision you made for her :hug: :lotsaluv: :snap: As soon as you can please! ;)

Karlin
24th October 2007, 05:29 PM
:mexwav::jmp2:

Ahhh, that is great news! Every dog is special in its own way -- each is a new adventure. I know Lottie will be a wonderful gift to yourselves and Bluebell. :)

nlg679
24th October 2007, 05:39 PM
Oh what exciting news! Something happy and heartwarming to look forward to ....just how in the world will you only choose ONE?????
I am happy for all of you!:flwr:

Kerry and Bentley
24th October 2007, 05:42 PM
Ooohhh what a Christmas present!! And Lottie is a beautiful name :)

shippers
24th October 2007, 06:22 PM
I'm so happy for you getting another puppy and Lottie is a lovely girly name. Bluebell will be made up with a play mate again. :snap:as soon as you can please :p

coconut
24th October 2007, 06:24 PM
congrats on getting lottie emma!! Blueball is a brave little girl and she will love the new pup!

Ginger's Mom
24th October 2007, 08:02 PM
I am so so happy for you Emma! Please be sure to share your pictures with us when you go visit okay?

Love
Veronica

Scouty girl
24th October 2007, 08:07 PM
Oh Emma, what terrific news!!! A new puppy for the family. Bluebell will love her. Lottie, what a sweet name for a sweet girl. Hopefully when you go to meet her you will be able to take pictures. Can't wait to see her.

sallymum
24th October 2007, 08:35 PM
What fantastic news. You deserve it.

pinkpuppy
24th October 2007, 10:13 PM
That is good news a new puppy coming home.

Claire L
24th October 2007, 10:36 PM
Congratulations Emma!!! :rah:

Charleen
25th October 2007, 12:27 AM
:paw:That is great news! Congratulations :paw:

Lani
25th October 2007, 06:13 AM
that is really wonderful news Emma!

merlinsmum
27th October 2007, 03:30 PM
Emma

I'm sooooo jealous - all those puppy breath kisses you have to look forward too!

Celticharmony
27th October 2007, 04:56 PM
Greart news for you. Enjoy and be happy together.

OhMarley
27th October 2007, 06:06 PM
:) what wonderful news, you can never replace them but their is nothing like a puppy to bring some light into your world.

Cathy Moon
27th October 2007, 07:05 PM
How exciting to be getting a new puppy! I'm so happy for you, and I'm sure it will be wonderful for Bluebell to have a little companion and playmate. :)

joanna
28th October 2007, 03:40 PM
Hi Emma, I'm just back online after a long time away so only just saw your sad news. I'm really sorry to hear about daisy and though a new puppy will never replace her, she may make the loss easier. It'll be great for bluebell to have a companian as well.

Joanna