• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New Puppy

emmawright

Hello everyone, got some good news this morning, Bluebells breeder called and told us that her female has had puppies! She said to phone her in 2 weeks time to arrange a time to go up and see them. She had mostly boys, but has 2 blenheim girls for us to choose one from! We should get her for Christmas, so that's something to look forward to! Oh, and we have chose a name already... Lottie. The only hard thing will be choosing just one! Lottie won't replace Daisy, but i think she will certainly help me, george and bluebell especially.

emma x

Oh Emma, how exciting !!!!!!! I am so happy for all of you. Can't wait to hear all about your new baby. What a great Christmas present. Judy and Dixie

That is wonderful news! Lottie will be a tribute to the affection that Daisy showered on you and your family. Enjoy your memories of Daisy and your new life with Lottie

What wonderful news!!! No one here will ever forget Daisy, and I'm sure that Lottie will be blessed in joining a home where your doggies are so loved and cared for. Good luck with the wait! I'm sure that will be the most difficult part!!!

That's great news, I'm really happy for you. Bluebell has always had company so I think this will be good for her :D I love the name Lottie too. Looking forward to seeing pics. Will you be taking Bluebell when you go to visit?

What wonderful news!!!!!! I am so very happy for you!!! I am sure Bluebell will love having a playmate again.

How is Bluebell doing, by the way? My heart pangs every time I think of Daisy and how short her life was....can only imagine what you all are going through.

I think the wait will seem a while, but it will be worth it. Bluebell is doing fine, she seems to have coped well and i think she will be great with a new puppy. i will take her up when we go as Maggie (the breeder) would love to see her.

I still think of daisy, but now they are happy memories, of course i still get upset, and i hope she agrees with the decision i had to make for her. Once we get Lottie i think it will help everyone, my parents aswell, as they loved daisy very much.

Hooray for you Emma!! I'm so excited that you will again have a two doggie household. I know Lottie would never replace Daisy but she will fill your home with puppy love!!

I am so pleased for you and your family I am sure thar Dasiy will understand your decision
when you have got Lottie photo please
-----Aileen and the gang (Batney---Jazzie---Sam)

What wonderful news!! Lottie will be a wonderful addition to the family and I am sure that Daisy respected the decision you made for her :hug: :lotsaluv: :snap: As soon as you can please! ;)

:mexwav::jmp2:

Ahhh, that is great news! Every dog is special in its own way -- each is a new adventure. I know Lottie will be a wonderful gift to yourselves and Bluebell. :)

Oh what exciting news! Something happy and heartwarming to look forward to ....just how in the world will you only choose ONE?????
I am happy for all of you!:flwr:

I'm so happy for you getting another puppy and Lottie is a lovely girly name. Bluebell will be made up with a play mate again. :snap:as soon as you can please :p

congrats on getting lottie emma!! Blueball is a brave little girl and she will love the new pup!

I am so so happy for you Emma! Please be sure to share your pictures with us when you go visit okay?

Love
Veronica

Oh Emma, what terrific news!!! A new puppy for the family. Bluebell will love her. Lottie, what a sweet name for a sweet girl. Hopefully when you go to meet her you will be able to take pictures. Can't wait to see her.

Back