• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

halloween sweater

chloe'sdee

She wasn't the happiest camper wearing a sweater, but I managed a few pictures.

1731370597_77ec819f3f_b.jpg

1731372447_664c4f3098_b.jpg

Please, mom, take this off of me:)
1732227774_7672919b1f_b.jpg

She looks so precious in her sweater. What a beautiful dog ~~~~~ Judy and Dixie

It would of taken me a whole lot of excercise and sweat just to catch my one let alone getting him to put it on.Well done.I love it.

Thanks for looking everyone. Here are a few more.

1749193973_2c3f09058e_b.jpg

1749195923_bae3b65fe9_b.jpg

1749198897_0bceaabc14_b.jpg

I have to say the only thing that I like about the fall are the colors. I love when the weather turns just a bit brisk. But I am not looking forward to winter by any means, other then taking some good pictures of Chloe and the kids playing in the snow;)

Aw she looks lovely in those colours!!
I agree, the colours of Autumn/Fall are incredible! I was at a park just yesterday and some of the colours are out of this world! I hate snow and ice (TOO Many freezing mornings when I had horses!) snow looks pretty but is so hazardous especially when you live half way up a steep hill as I do!!

Will Chloe be going trick or treating this year??

Yes, I think Chloe will be trick or treating with the kids this year. We enjoy Halloween around here. My daughter is 7 (8 in Dec.) and my son is 11, so we still get to trick or treat together:)

Aw!! My daughters aged 9 and 4 will be off out trick or treating with their Dad whilst I stay home with our sons aged 7 and 4 (they are Autistic) who quite simply cannot understand, but are happy to hand out candy bars to the local kids who come knocking on the front door!!

Back