• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Maddy makes another conquest

PamH

This last weekend my husband drove down to Florida for the winter. I had a business trip to Nashville so our son went with him. He had met Maddy before for an hour here and there but not really got to know her.
Well, in the hotel on the way down she jumped out of my husband's bed in the middle of the night and jumped into his.
Upon arrival at our house she stood between their bedrooms looking at each several times and then chose his!
She sat on his lap in the boat. She sat with him on the patio.
She conquered him totally. He told me to make sure I ask him to watch her whenever we need a sitter. I told him there's a waiting line!
One things for sure, when I get there Friday she had better sleep with me, not him!
Pam

Cavaliers and Children, the ULTIMATE combination!! :lotsaluv:

Personnally, I'm not too put out if Logan chooses to sleep with the kids, Boy! Can that dog snore! :lol:

Cavaliers and Children, the ULTIMATE combination!! :lotsaluv:

Personnally, I'm not too put out if Logan chooses to sleep with the kids, Boy! Can that dog snore! :lol:

Errr, the "boy" is 40 yrs old!! LOL.
Pam

Back