• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Brushing teeth video!! With special stars...

That was great! After just recently brushing Gingers teeth, 2 nights ago, boy are those 2 dogs just calm and wonderful. Ginger certainly does NOT just sit there and enjoy it as those two do!

That's a pretty laid back cavalier all right in the video... :lol: It does improve the more you do it -- at first I could hardly get a toothbrush in Jaspar's mouth but now he tolerates all his teeth except the very front ones being brushed. The other two are pretty easy to do.

At the moment im just rubbing mollies teeth with my fingers to get her used to it,She just trys to bite my fingers lol

Enjoyed that! What a cooperative little Cavalier. Any dog I have ever owned has just about tolerated it, but under great protest and little Max will make himself scarce when he sees the brush coming out of his grooming kit! I am sure that it is because I actually didn't begin until they were out of puppyhood!

What a wonderful video!! I always tell my puppy buyers to get their dogs into the habit of having their teeth brushed, starting with just rubbing over their teeth with their fingers until they are about 8-9 months old and they have a full set of adult teeth, before that their gums will be sore from teething. Most Cavaliers will readily accept this routine if you start as you mean to go on with them.

That was a fanastic video. I have got to get on this. We're using petzlife oral gel but I know brushing will only improve its performance. Jake sat on my lap watching and he gave it two paws up! :)

That was a fanastic video. I have got to get on this. We're using petzlife oral gel but I know brushing will only improve its performance. Jake sat on my lap watching and he gave it two paws up! :)

Sounds like Jake is an educated young man!! Hope he gives the toothbrushing 2 paws up too!! ;) :lotsaluv:

Back