PDA

View Full Version : older CKCS foster place

Karlin
28th October 2007, 01:12 PM
I may need a foster place mid week for an older CKCS curently in one of the pounds. Well cared for gentleman, who hopefully is missed and will be reclaimed. But if not he will immediately need a place to go and also to be collected -- I will not have one iota of time to do either of these things next week when I have a very heavy work schedule. So any help much appreciated as this guy WILL be pts if he cannot be collected etc.

Claire L
28th October 2007, 01:18 PM
Unfortunately I can't foster this little guy but can definitely collect and deliver him for you.

sallymum
28th October 2007, 04:47 PM
Looks like my foster Alfie is not working so i will be able to take this lad if needed. Wont be able to do transport though.

Karlin
28th October 2007, 09:29 PM
Need foster place instead for younger B&T -- to adult home or one with teen kids please only. He sounds fine otherwise and good with dogs; talked to Tara and she says most likely he was stressed by kids in his previous home and will likely grow out of that but she thinks he needs an adult home and evaluation.

This is VERY urgent as he needs to be moved and I have a monumentally difficult work week next week and cannot directly help with him. I can likely have him into a new home for next week weekend or so.

Please if anyone can help let me know.

sallymum
28th October 2007, 11:45 PM
This lad alfie is so sweet in ever other way. He likes to go for walks and loves cuddles. Although he doesnt seem to like toddlers he is fine with older kids, in fact he loves older kids, loving to sit on their knee watcching tv. With a bit of time this lad will be come a great dog. Please can anyone help him.

Fiddichs
31st October 2007, 09:18 PM
Hi,

As posted before I can help with fosters if needed. I have one rescued CKC and she could do with some dog friends even if its short term...

I am not online now during the day but try and log on at night.

Karlin
31st October 2007, 11:41 PM
Thanks! :) The younger dog and the older dog are sorted for the moment.