• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cavalier background and stuff

ice-cavi

Hi .
Does anybody know where I can download nice cavalier backgrounds and wallpaper for my website (without getting tons of spam too)?:rolleyes:

Try google. Put in Cavalier King Charles Spaniel into the 'image' tab, and then select by size in the drop down box. You should get loads of images back. Beware though that some may be copyrighted, and, in any case, if you're going to use someone else's graphics you should at least credit them onsite and ideally get their permission.

Alternatively, use Photoshop/the gimp/other image editing software to create your own graphics using photos of your dogs. I'm sure people here would be willing to contribute photos/ graphics too- I would, for one.

Hope that helps. What's the site about, btw? :)

Back