• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hi! I'm new!

Caviesx2

Nice to meet you all! My name is Holly and I've been "listening in" on your interesting discussions while my memebership activated. There are a lot of smarties in this group!

I am fortunate "to be owned by" two Cavie full-sisters, two years apart.... Blenhiems...Genevra, age 3 and Beatrice, age 1. And not to be outdone, Claire, a pug, age 10.

Beatrice and Claire (pug) are refined little ladies. Genevra is another personality entirely. Despite her bloodlines, she thinks she's a coon hound. We all walk 2 miles a day and this does not satisfy her appetite for adventure! Fortunately, we live in an area that offers places I can take her to (safely) satisfy this false notion that she's a Labrador, with creek swimming, chasing and trail blazing off leash. Tons of fun, but as you can imagine, when your Cavie thinks she's Old Yeller, your bathtub sees a lot of action and you can expect big bills in heartworm/flea/tick/ear infection prevention!! Weather is cooling which means cases of Cavie cabin fever and indoor mischief are about to get bad!

Our favorite game is changing bed linens...when everyone crawls under the stripped sheets like little growlie ghosts. Coon Hound Genevra is an avid TV watcher and barks and barks at TV animals. Impossible trying to watch the Breeder's Cup yesterday! You'd have thought she had money on it.

Nice to be with you and am enjoying your discussions!

holly
Austin, TX

WELCOME Holly! I too very much enjoyed reading about your adventerous Genevra!!!!! Sounds like you have a wonderful crew! So glad you joined the group!

icon_welcomeHolly and what fun reading that was! Sounds like you have a merry happy little gang there. Sure you will enjoy it on here. All great people and lots of good advice for those of us who need it anytime.

Welcome Holly! I just loved reading about your three and their adventures. They sound like little characters. Genevra sounds like a real pistol!! Glad to have you here. Sounds like your crew is very lively and I'm looking forward to hearing more about them!

Welcome from another Texan. My group and I are from Dallas. I too have a 5 year old pug, Cleo, a 12 year old schnauzer,Madison, and a 7 mo. old blenheim cavalier princess.named Dixie....who happens to be Cleo's BEST friend. Glad you joined us. Judy and Dixie

Hey there from Miami!

icon_welcome Holly, Genevra, Beatrice and Claire. My name is Julie and I too am owned by dogs of two breeds - Ziggy and Zena are Cavies and Zack and Zoey are Corgis. All five of us can't wait to see picture of your group and hear so much more of the adventures they share with you.

Welcome to the forum Holly. Your introduction gave me a great belly laugh. What fun you have with your guys. It is really great to meet people who enjoy the mischievous side of their dogs, rather than lamenting the fact. Good on you!

icon_welcome

Back