PDA

View Full Version : URGENT: young B&T male foster place

Karlin
28th October 2007, 11:59 PM
This is extremely urgent; can anyone help with this boy? Not the older one in the original thread but the younger one?

http://board.cavaliertalk.com/showthread.php?t=21351

I have two rescues I am trying to sort and a potential third already, and cannot do anything myself until this coming weekend -- absolutely no time to manage this dog during the week or to transport as I have a heavy work schedule. He is at risk if he goes to the wrong home. Even if someone can take him for three days til Wednesday as Tara can possibly take him then. I just cannot homecheck for him til next weekend at earliest.

Karlin
29th October 2007, 11:04 AM
Anyone? This is a very young dog who gets along very happily with other dogs.

sallymum
29th October 2007, 11:07 AM
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE can someone hold this dog until Wednesday. I really cant hold him after today as i cant take the risk with my grand kids. If u havent got small kids he is the best dog ever. All he wants is someone to give him a chance.

Karlin
29th October 2007, 11:22 AM
Thelly will foster. :jmp2::jmp2::jmp2:

What a total star. Sallymum, she will give you ring and then you can arrange to hook up. She is near Bray so could meet partway or whatever.

Debby with a Y
29th October 2007, 11:29 AM
:rah: YAY FOR THELLY!!!! :rah:

I've been watching this wee guy's story for a few days, feeling helpless that I can't help him out from across the pond. What wonderful news!!

Kelly
29th October 2007, 11:39 AM
Phew, well done Thelly!

Have been watching, hoping someone could help. Would so love to be closer, so upsetting sitting over here knowing there is nothing I can do.