• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Harvey had his bits chopped today :-(

Harvey

Harvey had his bits done today and is feeling very sorry for himself...

They have given me some antibotics to give him just in case he gets an infection (he was born with IDD) which will only make him even more sorry for himself having to take tablets :-(

Does anyone know how long it takes for the testosterone levels to drop and Harvey's humping and dominating behaviors stop? Obviously he doesnt feel like humping tonight but i have been told it doesnt stop straight away???

Poor Harvey hope he is feeling better soon.:hug: from my Harvey.

My Harvey was done 7 months ago for the same reason as your Harvey, and he actually stopped straightaway, maybe I was lucky hope you are too.

:lotsaluv: to Harvey

Anna (Mum of Harvey & Rudi)

When we had Chester done the Vet said it takes about 2 weeks for the testosterone to leave their system.

It stopped Chester's marking virutally instantly & as for the humping of his bears, well he still trys from time to time but usually just ends up exhausted laid out on the floor!

Back