PDA

View Full Version : Please pray for Charlie

Cathy Moon
30th October 2007, 02:35 AM
Tomorrow is his neurology appointment, and we're praying he is still a candidate for surgery. I'll post about it afterwards.

Cathy T
30th October 2007, 02:51 AM
I'll be thinking about you both all day tomorrow!! Praying hard!!

Rj Mac
30th October 2007, 08:37 AM
Good luck for you and charlie :xfngr: and paws :xfngr: here thinking of you!

lisa

coconut
30th October 2007, 08:49 AM
good luck think of u!!

Charleen
30th October 2007, 11:00 AM
My prayer is that the neurologist will be able to relieve Charlie of his pain. Let us know how things go today.

Celticharmony
30th October 2007, 12:25 PM
Please be well assured of my prayers and positive thoughts for little Charlie.

Seamus' mom
30th October 2007, 12:52 PM
Since I just went through this 2 weeks ago, please know that my thoughts and prayers are with you. Seamus is scheduled for surgery Nov. 14th so I understand how agonizing the process and decision. I'll be thinking of you and praying for the best for Charlie.

Claire L
30th October 2007, 01:44 PM
Will be storming Heaven for Charlie (and Seamus) :xfngr: you get some positive results. :hug::hug:

Vickie
30th October 2007, 04:30 PM
Thinking of Charlie and you today Cathy, let us know what the neurologist thinks :xfngr:

pinkpuppy
30th October 2007, 11:28 PM
:xfngr:Thinking of Charlie. Keep us posted.:xfngr:

ppotterfield
31st October 2007, 02:03 AM
Charlie: We were thinking of you today. Hope your appointment went well. You are such a brave boy and we are all so proud of you. Have Cathy give us all an update when she gets a chance. Prayers and crossed fingers and paws here for you.

pippa
31st October 2007, 09:21 AM
Thinking of you and Charlie...

Cathy Moon
31st October 2007, 11:33 AM
Charlie was seen by his new neurologist yesterday. Dr. A. feels Charlie is a good candidate for surgery, and we've scheduled it for next Thursday after Charlie has finished taking his antibiotics. He feels Charlie is on too much medication, but we're keeping him on it until the surgery because he's having pain episodes. There is a good chance that he will have some improvement once the pressure on his brain is relieved. We love little Charlie and want him to have this chance. The earlier the surgery is performed, the better the chance for improvement, according to Dr. A.

Claire L
31st October 2007, 12:13 PM
Oh Cathy,that's wonderful news!! God bless you for giving Charlie this chance; it must be so hard for you to see this little guy suffer. I pray that all goes well for Charlie next Thursday. :hug:

Lynn
31st October 2007, 12:36 PM
Ohhh Cathy, this is such great news!! I have tears of relief that he is a candidate! I will be praying and praying and praying for him. He is so blessed that he has found such a loving home & loving parents.

BarbMazz
31st October 2007, 06:00 PM
So glad to read your update, Cathy! Also glad to hear he can have the surgery so soon.

You are wonderful to have taken Charlie in; he is so lucky to have you and Colin in his corner.

I'll be sending the most positive thoughts your way that Charlie's surgery gives him the relief he so deserves. Poor little guy!

Charleen
1st November 2007, 12:12 AM
That is good news. I am glad to hear Charlie is a good candidate for the surgery. I really hope this helps relieve his pain :xfngr:

Jen
1st November 2007, 12:17 AM
Excellent!! I was thinking of you guys today, and I'm so happy to read your post!!

What a lucky little guy he is, hopefully soon he will be feeling a lot better.:xfngr:

Cathy Moon
1st November 2007, 12:59 AM
Since I just went through this 2 weeks ago, please know that my thoughts and prayers are with you. Seamus is scheduled for surgery Nov. 14th so I understand how agonizing the process and decision. I'll be thinking of you and praying for the best for Charlie.
We will be going through this together. I wish the best for little Seamus and you. He's so lucky to be getting his surgery earlier in his illness. :hug:

pippa
1st November 2007, 09:35 AM
Great news...I'll be thinking of Charlie and Seamus.

Spencer'sMom
1st November 2007, 02:53 PM
Cathy, I'm so happy for you and Charlie and pray that the surgery will make him so much more comfortable. :xfngr: And best of luck to Seamus, too.

*Pauline*
1st November 2007, 04:08 PM
Things are moving so fast, this is really good news. I'm sure you must be very anxious Cathy, my thoughts are with you and Colin. :hug: Will be thinking of Seamus too. Glad you will have each other through this.

Vickie
2nd November 2007, 12:27 PM
Just catching up with your update Cathy - thats great news. My thoughts and prayers are with you all and little Charlie :flwr:

Cleo's Person
2nd November 2007, 05:32 PM
Cathy, it's wonderful that Charlie is a candidate for surgery! How fantastic. :xfngr: :xfngr: all goes well on the 14th. :xfngr::xfngr: for Seamus too.

Seamus' mom
2nd November 2007, 07:14 PM
Cathy,

I'm so happy to hear the news about Charlie. Please keep me posted on his progress. I appreciate everyone's support, prayers, and thoughts for Seamus. It will be a rough 8 weeks, but well worth it.

I hope all goes well with Charlie. Both of you will be in my thoughts next week!

Elaine 2
2nd November 2007, 10:26 PM
We've got all fingers and paws crossed for Charlie and Seamus in our house, good vibes and prayers are sent to them both

Caraline
4th November 2007, 05:22 AM
Oh Cathy, I do so hope the surgery makes a wonderful difference to Charley. Loving thoughts with you both.

For Seamus too. Safe & successful surgery.

:luv: :luv: :luv: