• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Please pray for Charlie

Cathy Moon

Tomorrow is his neurology appointment, and we're praying he is still a candidate for surgery. I'll post about it afterwards.

My prayer is that the neurologist will be able to relieve Charlie of his pain. Let us know how things go today.

Since I just went through this 2 weeks ago, please know that my thoughts and prayers are with you. Seamus is scheduled for surgery Nov. 14th so I understand how agonizing the process and decision. I'll be thinking of you and praying for the best for Charlie.

Will be storming Heaven for Charlie (and Seamus) :xfngr: you get some positive results. :hug::hug:

Thinking of Charlie and you today Cathy, let us know what the neurologist thinks :xfngr:

Charlie: We were thinking of you today. Hope your appointment went well. You are such a brave boy and we are all so proud of you. Have Cathy give us all an update when she gets a chance. Prayers and crossed fingers and paws here for you.

Charlie was seen by his new neurologist yesterday. Dr. A. feels Charlie is a good candidate for surgery, and we've scheduled it for next Thursday after Charlie has finished taking his antibiotics. He feels Charlie is on too much medication, but we're keeping him on it until the surgery because he's having pain episodes. There is a good chance that he will have some improvement once the pressure on his brain is relieved. We love little Charlie and want him to have this chance. The earlier the surgery is performed, the better the chance for improvement, according to Dr. A.

Oh Cathy,that's wonderful news!! God bless you for giving Charlie this chance; it must be so hard for you to see this little guy suffer. I pray that all goes well for Charlie next Thursday. :hug:

Ohhh Cathy, this is such great news!! I have tears of relief that he is a candidate! I will be praying and praying and praying for him. He is so blessed that he has found such a loving home & loving parents.

Last edited:
So glad to read your update, Cathy! Also glad to hear he can have the surgery so soon.

You are wonderful to have taken Charlie in; he is so lucky to have you and Colin in his corner.

I'll be sending the most positive thoughts your way that Charlie's surgery gives him the relief he so deserves. Poor little guy!

That is good news. I am glad to hear Charlie is a good candidate for the surgery. I really hope this helps relieve his pain :xfngr:

Excellent!! I was thinking of you guys today, and I'm so happy to read your post!!

What a lucky little guy he is, hopefully soon he will be feeling a lot better.:xfngr:

Since I just went through this 2 weeks ago, please know that my thoughts and prayers are with you. Seamus is scheduled for surgery Nov. 14th so I understand how agonizing the process and decision. I'll be thinking of you and praying for the best for Charlie.
We will be going through this together. I wish the best for little Seamus and you. He's so lucky to be getting his surgery earlier in his illness. :hug:

Back