PDA

View Full Version : DONE: Transport: Cav to Portarlington

Karlin
30th October 2007, 12:28 PM
There's an older cavalier who will probably need to be collected from Wicklow and transported to Sallymum on Friday. Can anyone do this during the day? This is the older 'boy' from the other thread -- turns out it is tri lady. Claire I don't know if this would still suit you to do?

Claire L
30th October 2007, 01:27 PM
Yes we can do that trip but we would have to pick up this little lady before lunch as hubby has a tennis match early Friday evening.

Karlin
30th October 2007, 02:34 PM
Can you and Sallymum contact each other to work out details -- right now we are waiting to hear if she can actually go then. Sallymum should know more later today. Also she may be reclaimed before then. :) NB it is important that rescue not be mentioned -- this is a private homing as far as anyone is concerned (and it is. :)).

Claire L
30th October 2007, 02:37 PM
No worries!

coconut
30th October 2007, 02:49 PM
if needed i can also do!!

Karlin
30th October 2007, 03:30 PM
I'll leave it to you guys to make arrangements -- maybe people can split the trip in two?

sallymum
30th October 2007, 03:34 PM
Still waiting to hear. Let u know the minute i do.:xfngr:

sallymum
31st October 2007, 01:29 PM
This is sorted thanks to Claire.:flwr: This little girl will be collected Saturday morning.

coconut
31st October 2007, 02:21 PM
if u need help sat let me know!!

sallymum
31st October 2007, 02:42 PM
if u need help sat let me know!!

Thanks. Will let u know, but Claire said she would be able to do the whole trip Sat.

Karlin
31st October 2007, 07:48 PM
Thanks all for working together on this one. :D

Karlin
2nd November 2007, 11:43 PM
OK this is now extremely urgent again. For personal reasons Sallymum cannot take her tomorrow (I know she will post in her own time) and she needs a place to go for foster. Or to be collected in Wicklow and brought somewhere safe. I am working on this; may have a home but this is now ultra urgent.