PDA

View Full Version : Mika's Fixed

mhabca
1st November 2007, 12:26 AM
Mika went in this am to get spayed. I called earlier and they said she did just fine and is now resting. They keep them overnight after the surgery and I can't believe how much I miss her!

In a way though, it is good since I don't have to worry about her licking all the trick-or-treaters to death. Can't wait until I can collect her tomorrow.

Cleo's Person
1st November 2007, 09:46 AM
Glad to hear it went well. Give her lots and lots of :hug: :hug: when she comes home.

sallymum
1st November 2007, 10:10 AM
Dont worry he will be back to his normal self very soon. Will be thinking of u both.

mhabca
2nd November 2007, 04:53 AM
She's doing great - doesn't seem a bit bothered. They put the stitches on the inside of the skin, so you can't even see them. She barely seems to notice they are there. She's such a little trouper. They said she was great at the vet's and was their favourite. She's been totally spoiled today, including 2 new toys. She'll probably think going to the vet's is a good thing!

Elaine 2
2nd November 2007, 09:53 PM
Bless her I'm glad it's all over and she's home, It's always a nail bitting time when we have to leave our fur babes at the vets, same for everyone really