PDA

View Full Version : jwb wet pouches!

angie
1st November 2007, 12:37 PM
hey are these new!!?? i found these jwb pouches in a garden centre and jadan loves them as treat instead of his dry food (only once a week!) they have all the same ingredients as the dry but wet!! and they dont make him runny too!! bonus!!!

Barbara Nixon
1st November 2007, 12:53 PM
It looks as though they are expanding the range as they've added a dried lamb diet with no cereal, too.

hollyandmel
1st November 2007, 12:56 PM
Yes i got some of these from Pets at Home the other day and Holly loves it...again once a week instead of her JWB dry.

Sell them on Ebay too.

Barbara Nixon
1st November 2007, 01:07 PM
The new Incentives, look, or rather smell, attractive (dried fish is one variety) , but I thought them rather expensive, even at a reduced £1.50, because of short dating. Fish4Dogs skins are cheaper (They have a Christmas offer due on November 9th).

angie
7th November 2007, 03:36 PM
£1.50 is a bit steep....i got mine for 50p a pouch!! indate, fresh as you like, and boy it smells good to me too!! he loves it to bits and i havent seen him jumping about waiting to be fed for ages. :)

Eeva
8th November 2007, 02:22 PM
I bought a couple today to try (at 59p a pouch). Maija loved it - of course! - but Hermie wasn't very interested. I hand fed some to her!