• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Happy Halloween from Chester and Rupert!

GudrunTheRed

Here are a few pics from the Halloween Paw-ty my boys went to recently:

The Pumpkin boys:
1814268656_5b67a36b4a.jpg

Chester showing how he feels about being forced to wear a costume:

1813425205_9d353febe9.jpg

Muggles the Pug looking soooo humiliated:
1814268356_78164bfa98.jpg

Bear the Yorkie as a moose. He is the calmest little Yorkie I have ever met.

1813425047_68e41aef44.jpg

If you like, I have more pics on my Flickr page: http://www.flickr.com/photos/dilettantedotinfo

Great pics.....the 1 of the Pug has me in stiches :rotfl:
That Pug was an absolute hoot and he had everyone in stitches! He was a sweet little boy and oh so patient about being dressed up and paraded around. I made sure to cuddle with him and give him plenty of kisses and treats to let him know he was adorable as Tigger.

These photos are so cute! I love the one where Chester is showing his true feelings! lol that is too funny! The pug...wow...that too made me laugh. I love the little Yorkie...how cute!? I think maybe the dogs were all a little confused as to what was happening...I know my two certainly did not act like they normally do! My two were so well behaved...I could not believe it!

Back