• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

The boys snoozing

mrsfarmer

Since it's too hard to get them in action, I can only get photos when the boys are resting!
The boys have their own kennels but then we also have beds for them. They are always moving their "furniture" around every day...
traceandarmaniresting.jpg

Armani brought the hedgehog along with him from home, but Tracer seems to like it more than Armani does!
traceandarmesnoozing.jpg

They do play tug of war with almost every toy in the house. I'll throw the toy and Tracer gets to it first, but then he will wait until Armani takes a hold before bringing it back to me.
armeandtracetugofwar.jpg

Those pictures were nice. It is great to see how well they are getting along and so quickly!

It is amazing that they do get along so great. Tracer is fixed but Armani isn't yet. I'm hoping to wait until after Christmas to get him snipped.
A few days after we brought Armani home, after one of their chasing episodes, both laid down on rug in the kitchen side by side. It was so precious! But of course by the time I grabbed a camera, both gotten up to see where I went! drats!

Back